Thursday, November 24, 2011

I Am Off To Sea!!! :)

I have finally received a date! I will be boarding the Seabourn Pride (S's stately home) on the 14th of December, in Singapore!!! Yay for me!! So not only has the time finally come where I can sail off into the sunset...but I luckily enough get to do it on the same ship as my friend S! I am so excited. I must say the waiting has been torture, as I am so ready to just get started on my little sea adventure, but lucky for me I have been able to spend the time with my precious family. So it really has been awesome. I am going to miss them like crazy, so each and every extra second I get to spend with them I am grabbing with both hands. Anyway I just wanted to post the fantastic news... now I will be counting down the days... 20 days to go! :) G

No comments:

Post a Comment