Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Some News.

Yesterday I finally handed in my formal resignation. (Sigh...It is so nerve-wracking but a huge relief at the same time.) I still have no idea when I will be placed but I just feel the sooner I can leave without having to give notice the sooner I will be able to leave. And to leave sooner will be worth the risk of not having a job :) And guess what....today my friend, S,just got placed!! Eeeeeeeeekkk! :) I am so insanely excited for her. Wish I was leaving with her, but that is just not possible. She boards her new home, the Seabourn Pride, on the 27th of October. She will be sailing to Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Dubai, Greece, Athens and Istanbul, just to mention a few. It is crazy to believe all our dreaming and hard work is finally coming to true. :) Happiness!!!! Now it is my turn! G


Seabourn Pride, S's new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment